segunda-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2012

I miss me ♫

I miss me 



A soul afraid of all fears
Stayed a long time in silence until grow many tears
Cry, cry inside
It accepted everything until it feels that is to dying
Forget to forgive
It sustained in it the safe stability

It still screams inside
It still prefers the night
Cause in the dark it doesn’t need to close the eyes
It tries, it still is trying
To recover sanity, while
Is crying to deep inside

Especial soul, that wants to know
How to go on, hold it on, be strong
Forget, forgive, survive
Bring back, be free and keep alive

It still idealizes
Apologizes for mistakes never done
And in the end it keeps alone
Starting again
With a hope of no end
So it runs, it flies
Give always the best and make it transpires
In acts, words in life

I miss that smile on that face
I miss the strength that came from faith
I miss the power to close the eyes
And start another day at the same night
I miss the birds on Sunday morning
I miss illusion, I miss stories
I miss that one I used to be
I miss that child that lies in me 


 (ps. written by me)

Nenhum comentário: