sexta-feira, 31 de agosto de 2012

Brothers ♪


Brothers 


Special child
Your spirit was so wild
But I got a way to make you a friend of mine
Sunday mornings, will never be the same
Now that I lost you
Now that you’ve flown away

My angel, you’re gone
And we never said goodbye
But I wish someday that you’ll come back
Bringing with you the sunshine

I miss you
And that’s all left for me to do
Feeling this emptiness inside
For the fact we had never a chance to say goodbye

You were the best friend somebody could ever have
 (Yeah)
I remember all those things you said
(Yeah)
All those encouraging words you used to whisper at me
Oh, I remember and I would never forget them

I know you wouldn’t like to see me crying
But it really hurts, I can’t avoid nor deny
That I feel some guilt inside of me
I miss you now and I’d already missed before you left
But I want you to understand that I just needed a time
To clear things up and finally make something right
I never wanted to keep away from you,
I just wanted be closer to me
I hope you answer me soon


I know someday, I will find you in my dreams
It’s gonna be a Sunday morning
It’s gonna be you and me
Running away
Feeling the freedom we’ve most wanted
But being together, sharing love and proving that we are forever
We are brothers, brothers, brothers
And we will always be

I will always love you
 I will always miss you
And it’s always gonna be, you and me

Nenhum comentário: